S107/S107G Phantom 3CH Mini RC Helicopter
- 3-channel, Remote Control
- 2 Selectable Frequencies to Switch
- Upgrade Gyro System
- Small Size but Powerful
- Colorful Flashing Light
S107/S107G Phantom 3CH 3.5 Channel Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro
This S107 mini rc helicopter is the world's most durable and stable helicopter. The item comes with the latest gyro system for precision control. The metal frame has proven to withstand dozens of crashes. The mini helicopter charges directly from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
Manufactured by Syma ! Ideal gift for kids!
- 2 Selectable Frequencies, Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At the same time
- Upgraded metal frame for durability
- Upgrade gyro system for precise control
- 3-channel, Remote Control (Allows for Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down movements)
- Auto Stable & Precision Speed
- Miniature Size & Light Weight
- Small Size Provides Agility and Speed
- Made of a Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
- Easy to fly
- Main Rotor Diameter (Lower): 190mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 30mm
- Fuselage Length: 220mm
- Fuselage Height: 98mm
- Fuselage Width: 38mm
- Power System: 180 motor*2
Colorful Flashing Lights
With colorful flashing lights, enables a night flight, keeps the helicopter fly excellently and make it more easily to be identified at night.
With metal frame and flexible blades, which provides to withstand dozens of crashes, makes this mini helicopter more tough and durable.
Battery and Charging
FAQ & Troubleshooting
1.Doesn't take off
Please fully charge the battery before flight.
2.The top rotor refuses to spin/helicopter would not lift off
The screws that hold the blade holder and the outer hollow shaft are loose. Make sure the screws that hold the blade holder and the outer hollow shaft are aligned and tight with the inner shaft.
3.The controls do not work right.
(1) Please change new batteries and set the band selector on the remote and the helicopter to the same frequency；
(2) There is the same remote frequency interference nearby. Place your RC helicopter in a fairly open area.
4.The on/off switch on the helicopter broke off when turning it back off after using it the very first time.
On/off switch is fragile, push too hard when turning it back off
5.Battery would not hold a charge even when it was charged for over an hour longer than necessary.
Charging port/charging cable/battery is defective. We offer replacement.