Quick Question Family Guessing Game
- FUN FAMILY GUESSING GAME: Hedbanz is the fast-paced, easy to play question game of “What am I?” Ask “yes” or “no” questions before time runs out to figure out if the cartoon card on your headband is an animal, food or object. Earn 3 scoring badges to win!
- KID-FRIENDLY BOARD GAME: The Hedbanz categories are simple (animal, food or object), allowing everyone, even young children to join in on the family fun! Racing against the timer, each round moves quickly, ramping up your energy and challenging your wit!
- EDUCATIONAL PLAY FOR KIDS: Playing Hedbanz, kids will develop their deductive reasoning skills with the game’s simple question and answer method. Coming up with questions that will lead to answers, kids will also practice their critical thinking skills!
- ENHANCE YOUR GAME WITH THE HEDBANZ APP: Download the FREE app. CAPTURE the player with wacky face filters and turn your friends/family into a dog, cake, beaver, etc! SHARE with family and friends!
- Hedbanz is the classic family guessing game for kids and adults. Requires 2-6 players. Add Hedbanz to your roster of family games and play on your next game night!
- Includes: 6 Headbands, 13 Scoring Badges, 69 Picture Cards, 3 Sample Question Cards, 1 Timer, 1 Instruction Sheet
What am I? In this classic rapid-action family guessing game, players are given three scoring badges, and each draw a card to stick on their headbands without looking. On your turn, flip the timer and ask “yes” or “no” questions to find out what you are – an animal, food or object! Guess correctly and stick a scoring badge onto your headband, then pick a new card and continue asking questions! Guess incorrectly and lose your turn. The first player to earn three scoring badges wins! Hedbanz is fun for kids, parents and grandparents and is perfect for family game night! Through play, kids will develop deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills in a fun and thrilling way. Download the optional and FREE Companion App to add wacky face filters to your friends/family! Can you handle the excitement of this wacky family guessing game? Get your family #GameSquad together and play Hedbanz to find out!
Spice up your family game night with the Hedbanz Board Game, a fun, fast-paced, and simple question game that everyone aged 6 and up can enjoy. In a group of two to six players, you'll draw an identity card for an animal, food, or common object but with one catch--everyone but you will see the card, displayed by the headband on your forehead. The goal is to deduce who or what you are by asking the players questions before the clock runs out.
Hedbanz is fun, playful game that encourages communication and is sure to make you laugh.
I'm a tomato! Have fun discovering what you are with Hedbanz. .
The Hedbanz game comes with a stack of picture cards, each featuring an animal, food, or common object. The categories are few and simple, but this allows everyone, even young children, to get in on the family fun. And because you'll be racing against the one-minute sand-clock timer, each round moves quickly, ramping up your energy and challenging your wit.
This board game comes with everything you'll need to play. Your group of two to six players will be strapping on headbands, asking funny questions, and making wild guesses without complicated setups and rules.
Ask Questions to Guess Your Identity
When you get a yes, your questions will become more specific ("Am I cooked?" or "Did Dad serve me for dinner last night?") until you're ready to guess the answer ("I am spaghetti!"). For each identity you guess correctly, you'll discard one of your chips. If you give up, you'll collect a chip from the chip bank and be dealt a new card. The first player to get rid of all her chips is the Hedbanz winner.
Educational Gameplay for Kids
Hedbanz is not only fun, but inherently educational. Kids will flex their deductive reasoning skills with the game's simple question-and-answer premise. By making connections and coming up with questions that will lead to answers, kids will also practice creative critical thinking skills.
What's in the Box
Hedbanz rule sheet, 74 cards, 24 chips, 6 headbands, and sand-clock timer.
From the Manufacturer
Play Hedbanz, the quick question game of “What am I?” Ask “yes” or “no” questions to figure out if the cartoon on your head is an animal, food or man-made object. Be the first player to guess what you are and win. Hedbanz – the game where everybody knows by you.