Jenga Game Wooden Blocks Stacking Tumbling Tower Kids Game Ages 6 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- Pull out a block, place it on top, but don't let the tower fall; This fun, challenging game is a great game for families and kids 6 and up
- THE ORIGINAL WOOD BLOCK GAME: The Jenga game is the original wood block game that families have loved for generations
- GAME FOR 1 OR MORE PLAYERS: No friends around No problem. Play Jenga solo; Practice stacking skills, building the tower and trying not to let it come tumbling down
- TUBE SHAPED BOX: Includes 54 wood blocks and easy-to-use stacking sleeve to help players build the tower; Comes in an easy "put away" tube-shaped package with a handle for carrying and easy clean up
- GREAT PARTY GAME: Liven up a party by bringing out the Jenga game; This classic block stacking game is simple, easy to learn, and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for adults and kids
Want a game experience that combines friends, skill, suspense, laughter, and maybe a little luck? Get the Classic Jenga game! Carefully pull a wood block out of the tower and place it on top. It's easy at first, but as more blocks get pulled, the tower starts to get unsteady. Players will be on the edge of their seats just trying to keep the tower from tumbling. The Classic Jenga game is quick to set up, and is an easy game to play just about anytime, almost anywhere. It's a great game for parties, family game night, and the rules are simple enough for the whole family to play. For kids ages 6 and up. Jenga is a registered trademark of Pokonobe Associates. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the Manufacturer
This is the blockbuster of all stacking games! The original wood block game. The rules are simple enough for the whole family to play: just stack the blocks into a tower without letting it fall! But it's fun for all ages, too, as some blocks from the bottom of the tower are pulled to make it taller! Who will make the tower fall' For any number of players. Contents: 54 genuine hardwood blocks and instructions.