Trouble Board Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up 2-4 Players
- FUN GAME FOR AGES 5 AND UP: Just 2 players are needed to play the Trouble board game; engages kids ages 5 and up
- 2-4 PLAYERS: The Trouble game is a fun activity for play dates, after school, and family time; enjoy playing the game with 2, 3, or 4 players
- POWER UP SPACES: The game instructions include options for playing the classic Trouble game or using Power Up Spaces
- POP-O-MATIC BUBBLE: The iconic Pop-o-Matic die roller bubble is fun to press, and it keeps the die from getting lost
- GREAT FAMILY GAME: Adults and kids 5 and up can play the Trouble game together. It's a great choice for family game night
Pop into the racing, chasing game where everyone's in Trouble! Set up your pegs and then hit the Pop-O-Matic die roller. Depending on what you roll, you can move your pegs to the Start space, move your pegs forward – or watch other players move while you can't! Each of your pegs has to go all the way around the board to the Finish space, but watch out – if another player's peg lands on the same space as yours, your peg has to start over. The player who gets all 4 pegs into the Finish space wins! Pop all around the board for the win when you play Trouble! Trouble, Pop-O-Matic and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the Manufacturer
Whether via a game board with dice, a deck of cards, simple lines drawn on scrap paper, or electronic media, gaming is a global pastime that has enriched culture for millennia. From the most classic tabletop board games to up-and-active, play-to-learn games for preschoolers to the painfully funny party games that satisfy your wild side, Hasbro Gaming is a one-stop-shop for filling your games closet. While continuing to produce some of the most memorable games in the history of family gaming, Hasbro Gaming stays up-and-coming by developing games that incorporate digital content and by partnering with some of the biggest names in entertainment. Hasbro Gaming and all related properties and characters are trademarks of Hasbro.